Archived Dragon Miscellany
Everything on this page is from a bygone era. It's unlikely to be of any use now, and writing style will be terrible.
The previous version of asm6809 was written in Perl. It also supported 6800/6801/6803 ISAs (but these were less tested). The accepted syntax differs very slightly.
DragonDOS disk reading tools
PC/MS-DOS tools written in Turbo C for reading DragonDOS disks. Includes tools to translate disk files into CAS files. Unfortunately, there is little documentation available, they try to access the drive directly, and I seem to remember the drive being hard-coded. Like most equivalent software, won't work in this day and age unless you have a drive controller that can handle SD/DD disks (sadly rare). They also probably won't work under Windows.
- Binary: pcdbin.tar.gz (tar.gz 15K) or pcdbin.zip (zip 24K).
- Source: pcdsrc.tar.gz (tar.gz 3.4K) or pcdsrc.zip (zip 6.7K).
A Dragon 64 tool to use the maximum possible memory for copying disks. Works very much like Graham Kinns' FASTBACK, but is relocatable so you don't have to lose current work.
- 64K.CAS, standard ROM->RAM copy code.
- ALPHA.CAS, the VDG character set (originally obtained, I think, from Graham Kinns).
- HIRES.CAS, a hi-res screen driver that locates both the screen and the program code in high-RAM.
- VORDY.CAS and VBIN.CAS, the BASIC and binary sections of a small text editor that runs under HIRES.