Flash version of XRoar.
Press Control+J to cycle through the three joystick emulation modes: "No emulation" (default), "Right Joystick" and "Left Joystick". Use cursor keys + Alt for firebutton. e.g., Tea Time uses the right joystick, so you'll have to press Control+J once. Sorry, there's no feedback about what mode you're in just yet.
Lots more to do: machine selection, tapes and disks. But for the moment, here are a few games:
- Chuckie Egg
- Dunjunz (gameplay shows up a bug in flash emulator, but music works!)
- Manic Miner (pre-penguinned)
- Tea Time
- Nyan Cat
- Music (converted from SID): gng hoh ocean2 rasputin rtype warhawk (hacky demos, won't loop well!)
- 2009-04-29: First "working" test upload. Buggy. Slow.
- 2009-04-30: Ever so slightly (maybe even perceptibly) faster. Still basically unusable, though.
- 2009-05-02: Much faster now that I'm not relying on the haXe List class. Still a bit buggy. Better keyboard input.
- 2009-05-04: Slight speed increase. Bug remains (try "10 GOTO10" then "RUN").
- 2009-05-09: Bug eliminated! All other video modes added (only did text mode before). Snapshot loading added.
- 2009-05-14: Initial sound support. Flash 10 required. Very choppy even on really fast computers.
- 2009-05-15: Frameskip = 1. Bit easier on the CPU.
- 2011-07-14: Joystick emulation!
- 2015-04-26: Haxe 3 updates, CPU emulation updates. Probably a bit slower.